Tuesday, March 16, 2021

SYDNEY'S TOP TEN ALBUMS OF 1998

I'm Back, Baby!

1998 was a fun year for music. I ended up creating a Spotify playlist until I was able to choose a top 10...and these are them. Enjoy.

10. Pedro The Lion - It's Hard To Find A Friend

Bruh: When They Really Get To Know You They Will Run

9. Sunny Day Real Estate - How It Feels To Be Something On

Bruh: Pillars, How It Feels To Be Something On

8. Eels - Electro-Shock Blues

What a depressing album - I love it. "I was at a funeral the day I realized I wanted to spend my life with you".

Bruh: 3 Speed, P.S. You Rock My World

7. Catch-22 - Keasby Nights

Bruh: Keasby Nights

6. Elliot Smith - XO

Bruh: Sweet Adeline

5. Bright Eyes - Letting Off The Happiness

My bruh is a song I can't to listen to anymore but I stand by it.

Bruh: Tereza And Tomas, If Winter Ends

4. Saves The Day - Can't Slow Down

Bruh: Sometimes, New Jersey

3. The Offspring - Americana

Bruh: The Kid's Aren't Alright

2. Death Cab For Cutie - Something About Airplanes

Bruh: Sleep Spent, Line Of Best Fit

1. Neutral Milk Hotel - In An Aeroplane Over The Sea

I still listen to this album on a regular basis.

Bruh: Oh Comely

2 comments:

  1. Which Bright Eyes Bruh can't you listen to? We're you skipping the song when it came on your playlist? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back. I bet the bright eyes song is a poetic retelling.

    ReplyDelete